This site details a Java application I wrote to edit the samples on Korg's electribe sampler. To jump right in, download the application and refer to the documentation to learn how to use it.
Contact me at flosaic at gmail dot com with any questions or comments. I hope you have as much fun playing with it as I did creating and testing it!
A kind soul helped me set up a github repository for this project; if you can, go contribute:
- Load, Delete, Replace, Audition, and Export samples!
- Tiny (~33k) and fast!
- Edit anything that isn't tied down!
- Single button for looping samples (great for single-cycles)!
- Run from anywhere - even the SD card (not recommended)!
- Free and open source!
- Written by a complete non-programmer!
- No slice editing of any sort!
- Sample audition is iffy at best!
- No handling of .wav files with poor RIFF data!
- No drag and drop or multiple selections!
- Can crash without any sort of error reporting!
- Probably full of bugs that will destroy data!